Italian Herb Chicken Bites (or Italian Stir Fry for the toddler crowd)
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cube Italian Herb Sauté Express® Sauté Starter
- 1/2 cup dry brown rice
- 1 cup frozen corn
Place rice and 1 cup water in a rice cooker or pan on the stovetop. Cook until tender. Melt the Italian Herb Sauté Express® Sauté Starter in a medium skillet. Add chicken and cook on medium heat until chicken cooked through, around 5-8 minutes. Get someone to stir while you do the dishes or surf the web. After chicken is cooked add corn to the pan and stir. Once rice is finished add it to the skillet as well. Stir until everything is coated in the yummy Italian Herbs. Serve in bowls with chop sticks. If this was an Asian stir-fry I would recommend a miso soup or egg-drop soup. As it is maybe an Minestrone?
This meal came together in 20 minutes because we used brown rice instead of white rice and it pushed the cooking time up a minute. We had food on the table and getting into the girls less than 30 minutes after walking into the door.
|Such an easy job.|
The girls have a lot of fun cooking these simple, tasty meals. They get to do so much and it is empowering. You should get a box for your family to save you on those nights when there is no time.
For more recipe ideas check out Family Foodie to see many other easy #WeekdaySupper meals.
Sauté Express® Sauté Starter is available in four delicious flavors:
- Garlic & Herb – Families love the flavor combination of garlic and herb. The irresistible aroma will draw families to the table, while the mouth-watering taste will have them asking for seconds.
- Italian Herb – The seasoning is an easy way to add Italian flavor to ordinary chicken, and it also turns everyday Italian into something special.
- Savory Butter & Olive Oil – The combination of butter and olive oil is a simple and wholesome way to put a new twist on your family’s favorite meals.
- Lemon Pepper – The splash of lemon and a hint of black pepper is perfect for fish or other light dishes.
Follow our #WeekdaySupper with Sauté Express® Sauté Starter Pinterest Board and you will be inspired by our recipes!
Disclosure: I received a full-value coupon redeemable for Sauté Express® Sauté Starter for recipe development and review purposes. All opinions are my own.