If you read Holiday Helpers Part 1 you know my position on getting the kids in the kitchen this holiday. You may even have plans to do something together. Baking is such a simple act and produces results that most enjoy. The girls beg to work the food processor and stand mixer.
Here are some of our favorite recipes for baking together.
- Sugar Cookies. No cookie recipe is more versatile. Flavor before refrigerating if so desired.
- Spritz Cookies. These are a holiday tradition made with a cookie press. The girls beg to make them.
- Pumpkin Pie Muffins. A great breakfast treat. Easy to make and so yummy!
- Baked Oatmeal Muffins. Healthy and tasty.
- Oven Puffed Pancake. This is so simple and the outcome divine.