Pretend you’re making a time capsule of you & your health focus that won’t be opened until 2112. What’s in it? What would people think of it when they found it?
Many things would go into our time capsule. I made a list
- Our Rainbow Chart. It helps us track veggie consumption and reminds us to eat colorful.
- Muffin Tins. These are so versatile. We bake with them and eat out of them. Not a week goes by without their use.
- Collapsible measuring cups. We measure a lot and these are so handy.
- My Better Homes & Garden's New Cookbook. If I only could have one cookbook, this would be it.
- Our lunch containers. We eat on the go so much. Meals travel better and arrive appetizing in a cute lunch box.
- Our favorite muffin recipe. This is the most used recipe we have. It can be altered to accommodate many options.
I would hope when people find our time capsule they understand my young daughters and I love to eat and we are on the go. Food is a necessity but it should not be boring. We love to take care of our health by eating well and I hop it shows with our time capsule.
What would you put in your time capsule?