|Muffin tin meatloaf.|
Recently we have been making a lot of our meals in our muffins tins. As I search through our recipes I noticed that we have several items in our rotation we make with the tins. Here are five of our favorites:
- Muffin Tin Meatloaves. This is a classic in Audrey's kitchen. We got it from Rachael Ray.
- Hawaiian Pizza Muffins. A favorite meal made into portable muffins. The girls love it.
- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Muffins. This idea came out of a desire for greasy fast food breakfasts. Ours has all the flavor but is homemade.
- Tiny Grape Upside-Down Cakes. This is another Rachael Ray idea. She has so many great ones.
- Pineapple Not Upside-Down Cakes. This is a recipe we developed to make a healthier version of a fun dessert.
These are all fun, portable, mini meals. The children love making these meals with me.
For the Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge we were asked to list 10 things we need (or love!)
- Muffin tins, shocking!
- Our Pampered Chef baking sheets.
- Cookbooks, too many to name!
- Pyrex Baking dishes.
- Kitchen Aid (we love it!)
- Our food processor.
- Cookie cutters, too many to name!
- A medium sized cookie scoop
- Several rubber spatulas
- My camera
What do you need (or love!) to make you feel healthy?