|Making Buttermilk Raisin Bran Muffins.|
Those of you who live in college towns with good basketball teams know what March Madness is all about. Here in Lawrence it seems the entire town stops everything and organizes viewing parties. This year our church is even having a gathering to pick brackets. I could do just as well throwing a dart at the team list to decide who will win. Of course, everyone around here has to pick KU to win.
We like to celebrate March in a different way, with Muffin Madness! This year we would like to invite you to participate as well. Here are five of our favorite muffin recipes:
- Pineapple Not Upside Down Muffins - We love pineapple in all forms. Muffins taste great with pineapple.
- Pumpkin Pie Muffins - These are amazing and we got the recipe from a Weight Watchers cookbook!
- Buttermilk Raisin Bran Muffins - Makes a massive batch but they last 6 weeks in the fridge. Ours have never been around that long.
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Muffins - A perfect breakfast on-the-go muffin. These are great warmed up in the microwave.
- Tiny Grape Upside-Down Muffins - A fun recipe from Rachael Ray. My girls love grapes.
We would love to hear about your favorite muffin recipe. Link up below to share or post in the comments section. If we find one we like we will make it and share next week.
Speaking of next week, it will be green food. We will share our favorites and invite you to do the same.