|Story time with their favorite babysitter.|
We did not have time to come up with anything exciting for Dr. Seuss's birthday this year. But lucky for us all Pinterest is full of fabulous fun ideas. I went through and found five fun things to make in the kitchen today to celebrate the man who brought us Yertle the Turtle and The Lorax.
You should also consider going to see The Lorax Movie opening today. I believe the girls and I will catch an afternoon showing soon.
- Thing 1 and Thing 2 Cupcakes from Go Graham Go! So cute and with fuzzy looking blue hair. Who does not love a cupcake.
- Cat In The Hat Fruit Snack from Muffin Tin Mom. My girls loved making this snack. Mo will eat anything with strawberries and bananas.
- The Lorax Sandwich from JDaniel4's Mom. I love this lunch with The Lorax's funny mustache and his bushy eyebrows.
- The Lorax Lunch from Bento For Kidlet. Another really cute Lorax meal.
- Pink Yink Ink Drink from School Time Snippets. Dr. Seuss came up with some amazing ideas and Pink Yink Ink is defiantly one of them.