Tomorrow we will be celebrating the life of St. Patrick. Our city has a fun parade that doubles as a fundraiser. This is the first year we will be around for the parade AND we are going to be walking in it as well.
To get in the mood for this holiday we rounded up a collection of our favorite green foods. Here are five of our favorites:
- Green Monsters. These spinach smoothies are truly delicious. Audrey always begs to drink some of mine.
- Salad on a Stick. This was a trick we came up with to get Audrey to try eating salad. She loves making and eating them now.
- Monster Soup. This is an avocado and zucchini soup that taste like guacamole soup. The girls make it after their daddy catches a monster in their room.
- Zucchini Muffins. These healthy muffins taste yummy and are easy to make. Muffins are the best food to make with young helpers.
- Roasted Asparagus. The girls love to help make this dish because they get to break the stalks. Audrey will even taste the asparagus. The link is for an asparagus soup because I can't find the roasted post.
|Salad on a stick.|
We would love to have you share your favorite green foods with us.