|Recycled Valentine's Hearts.|
This has been a fun holiday for the girls because they love hearts. Almost every meal they have pulled out the cutters or found some way to cut our food into fun shapes. These are a few of our favorite foods and crafts for this fun heart filled holiday.
- Recycled Heart Crayons. We made these in the past but recently pulled out the small candy molds to make Valentines to send to school with Audrey.
- Lovely Pizzas. These are fun to make and we have them regardless of the holiday. Make up your favorite dough and roll it thin and cut with your favorite shape.
- Gluten-Free Brownies. A good treat for any holiday. We cut these into little hearts and then devoured them.
- Lovely Lunches. These were heart shaped sandwiches. Almost every lunch for the last week has brought these fun nibbles.
- Red Banana Ice Cream. Colored by beets and made with pureed frozen bananas. Not only is it sugar free but the girls beg for it often. You can feel good about serving this ice cream to your kids for breakfast.
|Making Valentine's Crazy Crayons.|