|Making cheese cutouts for lunch.|
- Slow Cooker Mac N Cheese. This meal is as easy as it is tasty. We love to use different cheeses to change it up. I do not know a child who does not love Mac N Cheese.
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Another toddler favorite. Audrey asks for Grilled Cheese often. I like to serve it with Tomato Soup or another great dipping option. Audrey's daddy likes to eat his with strawberry jam on top.
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Muffins. I developed this recipe to combat the unhealthy to-go breakfast options. Maurene loves them a little warm with some butter.
- Hawaiian Pizza. We just posted this yesterday but it really is an easy and fun meal for toddlers to make.
- Daddy's Favorite Lasagna. This is the recipe from the box of no-boil noodles so I can take no credit. We have this meal often but I am sure if you asked Audrey's daddy he would say it is not often enough.
These are just a few ideas to get you in the kitchen with your little one. All of these recipes have been thoroughly tested with two active helpers.