Local Edition has moved to Friday this week because I wanted to share all of the fun activities happening around town this weekend. At least the fun activities for those of Audrey's size. I know there is a football game but, frankly, we don't care.
- Open House at Monarch Watch, Saturday 8-3
- Band Day, Saturday 1pm
- Downtown Farmers Market, Saturday 7-11
- Lawrence Energy Conservation Fair, Saturday 10-4
- Arts and Crafts Fair, Sunday 10-5
- Haskell Indian Art Market, Saturday 10-6 & Sunday 10-5
We are most excited by the Monarch Watch. The butterflies are migrating on their way to Mexico and we will get a chance to learn about their travels and how they live. Audrey and Maurene have been blessed with a second batch of parsley loving caterpillars. Half have already spun a chrysalis and the other half are busy eating the rest of our parsley. Last time we were out of town when the butterfly emerged so the girls are excited to get the chance to see them when they are finished.
|Parsley loving caterpillars.|